I’m a full-stack web developer from Virginia Beach, VA. I specialize in developing WordPress websites. The first HTML website I developed was back in 2002. In 2009 I relocated to Richmond, VA to attend VCU for a degree in Creative Advertising. Now I’m the Senior Web Developer at a Digital Marketing Agency located in Richmond, VA. My daily tasks as a developer include; customizing WordPress themes, troubleshooting website errors and performing web updates as routine maintenance. Working with WordPress on a daily basis has enabled me to quickly identify and fix website problems at their source. Additionally, I can speed up slow websites and make improvements to increase the overall usability. A fast, easy to use layout will ultimately lead to an increase in visitors to your website.
Use the contact form to send a brief message about your website goals or ideas for a new project. I’ll contact you to schedule a meeting over the phone or in person to discuss what’s possible. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
For more information about myself visit my Linkedin profile.
Here are some of the website services I can provide;
- Strategize, Design, Develop, Launch, and maintain WordPress Websites
- WordPress Theme & Plugin Customizationations
- Monthly Website Updates & Maintenance
- E-commerce / WooCommerce online shop management
- Troubleshooting WordPress errors
- On-site Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Targeted Social Media & Email Marketing Campaigns
- Optimizing Slow Websites to load faster
- Web Hosting & Server Management
- Google Product Integration (Analytics, Search Console, Conversion Tracking, AdSense, the list goes on…)
- Website Code Auditing to improve performance
- WordPress Training & personal assistance